Premature ejaculation is a condition where a man ejaculates too quickly during intercourse. This causes difficulty in experiencing sexual pleasure with their partner. Premature ejaculation can cause stress and tensions in one’s life. But premature ejaculation can be treated by proper treatment.
Identifying Premature Ejaculation
- In premature ejaculation, a man ejaculates within 1-2 minutes.
- It happens soon after penetration during intercourse.
- The man ejaculates involuntarily against his will.
- The man needs to take extra efforts to be ready for sexual pleasure.
If you notice any of these symptoms occasionally or regularly, understand that you may be suffering from premature ejaculation. It needs immediate attention.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
There can be several causes of premature ejaculation:
- Mental stress and anxiety
- Fear and nervousness during intercourse
- Over-sensitive nerve endings in the penis
- Inability to protect the health of the penis
- Over masturbation during adolescence
- Wrong intercourse techniques
- Alcohol and tobacco usage
- Certain illnesses like diabetes
Any of these factors can trigger premature ejaculation. So it’s important to take care of yourself and your partner.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
Some key symptoms of premature ejaculation are:
- Very little time to ejaculation
- Men with more sensitive nerves in penis ejaculate quicker
- Ejaculating as soon as intercourse begins
- Ejaculating without intercourse or masturbation
- Persistent arousal even after ejaculation
- Weak erections and lack of semen
- Lack of interest in intercourse
If you notice any of these symptoms occasionally or regularly, you should start treatment immediately.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
Ayurveda describes many remedies that can cure premature ejaculation permanently:
Ayurvedic Medicines and Home Remedies
- Take aphrodisiac herbs like Ashwagandha, Shilajit.
- Use warming spices like Jaiphal, Dalcheeni before intercourse.
- Take medicines prepared from Gokhru stems.
- Apply aloe vera and garlic paste under the penis head.
- Eat aphrodisiac foods like poha, raisins, almonds daily.
Yoga and Meditation
- Do 20 mins of Vajroli Mudra and contracting pelvic muscles daily to strengthen the penis.
- Practice meditation and yoga before intercourse to reduce anxiety.
- Do deep breathing exercises and contracting the perineum daily.
Correct Intercourse Method
- Practice controlling ejaculation during intercourse.
- Don’t ejaculate involuntarily during intercourse.
- Indulge in foreplay with partner.
- Always use protection during intercourse.
Ayurvedic treatment can effectively cure premature ejaculation if done correctly.
Related Post: Impotence
Allopathic Medicines for Premature Ejaculation
Allopathy also offers some effective medicines for premature ejaculation:
- SSRI drugs like Dapoxetine
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Topical anesthetics like lidocaine, prilocaine etc.
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors like sildenafil, tadalafil etc.
These medicines reduce sensitivity of nerves and delay ejaculation. Use them in low doses due to side effects.
Consult an experienced doctor for allopathic medicines.
Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation
Home remedies can also cure premature ejaculation if done correctly:
- Drink saffron milk daily. It strengthens virility.
- Take black pepper powder before intercourse mixed in hot water.
- Mix gudmar powder in milk and drink. Improves virility.
- Eat bananas before intercourse. Bananas contain potassium that improves virility.
- Eat foods like poha, dried dates, dried apricots. These improve virility.
- Spices like elaichi, kali mirch, jaiphal, ajwain improve virility.
- Use herbs like shikhakai, gokhru, ashwagandha.
Home remedies can permanently cure premature ejaculation if used correctly.
Yoga and Meditation to Cure Premature Ejaculation
Yoga and meditation are also very helpful in treating premature ejaculation:
- Practice Vajroli Mudra by contracting wet penis. It strengthens the nervous system of penis.
- Sit in Padmasana and Shavasana for 20 mins daily. It gives mental peace.
- Meditate before intercourse to calm the mind. There is no need to fear.
- Start deep breathing. It gives better control over early ejaculation.
- Suryanamaskar and yogasanas strengthen the penis.
Regular yoga and meditation can help fight premature ejaculation.
Healthy Diet Can Also Help Premature Ejaculation
You should make some dietary changes too for treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Eat aphrodisiac foods like dried dates, raisins, almonds, dried apricots daily.
- Take virility enhancing foods like poha, oats, bajra rotis, dairy products.
- Reduce intake of fast food, sweets, tea and coffee.
- Eating 1 amla murabba daily enhances virility.
- Take ghee, honey and hot milk before intercourse.
Such healthy and aphrodisiac foods can help control premature ejaculation.
Related Post: Benefits of Semen Retention
How to Cure Premature Ejaculation Permanently?
To permanently cure premature ejaculation, these measures should be taken:
- Make yoga and meditation a daily routine. It reduces sensitivity of nerves.
- Engage in extended foreplay before intercourse. It improves arousal.
- Don’t ejaculate involuntarily during intercourse.
- Eat only healthy and nutritious food, drink lemon water regularly.
- Sleep for a minimum of 8 hours daily. Avoid overworking.
- Avoid excessive masturbation and nightfall. Build self-confidence.
- Exercise and meditate daily to avoid masturbation.
- Take both Ayurvedic and Allopathic treatment. Don’t contradict them.
With such regular treatment and healthy lifestyle, permanent cure of premature ejaculation is possible.
Ayurvedic Medicines for Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation, which is a common issue among men, often leads people to seek Ayurvedic remedies. Patanjali, a prominent manufacturer of natural and Ayurvedic products, includes various medicines in their product range to address premature ejaculation.
These medicines can help reduce the symptoms of premature ejaculation, improve semen quality, and enhance sexual health. In this article, we will provide you with information about the primary Patanjali medicines related to premature ejaculation and how they can be used effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Patanjali Youvan Gold Plus Capsule is an Ayurvedic remedy that may assist in treating premature ejaculation. It contains ingredients that enhance strength and stamina.
- Shilajit is a natural remedy that can be beneficial in addressing premature ejaculation. Patanjali Shilajit Capsule may help increase semen volume and prevent premature ejaculation.
Divya Ashwashila Capsule is a natural remedy that may aid in enhancing physical strength and preventing premature ejaculation.
- Yauvanamrit Vati is an Ayurvedic remedy that may help in the treatment of premature ejaculation and other sexual issues. It contains ingredients that can maintain semen volume.
- Badam Pak is a nutritious remedy that can be helpful in addressing premature ejaculation. It contains almonds and other nourishing ingredients.
- Divya Vang Bhasma is an Ayurvedic remedy that may assist in treating premature ejaculation. It contains properties of Vang that aid in preventing premature ejaculation.
- Chandraprabha Vati is an Ayurvedic remedy that may be beneficial in addressing sexual issues and premature ejaculation.
- Shatavari Churna is a natural remedy that may be useful in treating premature ejaculation. It contains Shatavari, which can help improve semen quality and prevent premature ejaculation.
- Giloy Ghanvati is an Ayurvedic remedy that may help enhance physical strength and prevent premature ejaculation.
These medicines from Patanjali can be supportive in addressing premature ejaculation and other sexual issues. It is essential to consult a healthcare professional or Ayurvedic practitioner before using any medication.
FAQs on Premature Ejaculation
What is meant by premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is a condition where a man ejaculates too fast and has difficulty enjoying sexual pleasure. It is a type of sexual dysfunction.
What are the symptoms of premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation, ejaculating soon after penetration, involuntary ejaculation from masturbation etc. are considered symptoms of premature ejaculation.
What is the treatment for premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation can be treated with Ayurvedic medicines, allopathic drugs, yoga and meditation. Permanent cure requires a combination of these.
Which is the best medicine for premature ejaculation?
Gokhru, ashwagandha are good in Ayurveda. Dapoxetine SSRI is effective in allopathy. Consulting a doctor is best to choose the ideal medicine.
What causes premature ejaculation?
Anxiety, sensitivity of penis, nightfall, incorrect intercourse techniques, diabetes – many such causes are possible for premature ejaculation.
What are the home remedies to stop premature ejaculation?
It can be treated at home with Ayurvedic herbs, aphrodisiac foods, yoga and meditation. Consulting a doctor is also recommended.
Which allopathic medicine is best for premature ejaculation?
SSRIs like Dapoxetine and PDE5 inhibitors are beneficial for premature ejaculation. But consulting a doctor is essential to choose the right medicine as it varies for every individual.
What yoga is recommended for premature ejaculation?
Vajroli Mudra, contracting pelvic muscles, Padmasana, Shavasana help control ejaculation through yoga.
How to permanently cure premature ejaculation?
Continue treatment with yoga, Ayurveda, doctor’s medicines, healthy diet and lifestyle. Don’t ejaculate involuntarily during intercourse. Following this helps give permanent relief.
What are the harmful effects of premature ejaculation?
Weak erections, lack of semen, nightfall, lack of interest in sex etc. are possible effects. Thus treatment is essential.
I hope this detailed information on premature ejaculation – its causes, symptoms and treatment – has been useful for you. Please don’t worry excessively. Premature ejaculation is nothing to be ashamed of, and can be effectively controlled with proper advice and treatment. So stay positive, take good care of yourself and your partner, and keep smiling!